The mission of the School Council is to support the school’s vision and mission through the evaluation of programs and providing feedback from all members of the community in the following areas:
Advise the Principal.
Evaluate programs/services/expectations (i.e. bullying, citizenship, dress code, etc.).
Provide Feedback from Community.
Enhance Parent/Educator Relations (Review parent/student handbook).
Conduct an Annual Family Survey.
Facilitate the development of New School Action Plan.
Recommend Tax Credit expenditures.
Consider and evaluate new initiatives or programs.
The School Council must include the following members:
Parent of an enrolled student
Community representatives who are not the parent of a child in school
School Council meetings are open to the public. If you have an item of interest you would like the School Council to review, please open and fill out the following input form:
Names will be kept confidential. Additional forms are available in the school office.
- August 31st, 2022 at 3:30 PM in the library
- October 3rd, 2022 at 3:30 PM in the library
- November 14th, 2022 at 3:30 PM in the library
- December 12th, 2022 at 3:30 PM in the library
- January 30th, 2023 at 3:30 PM in the library
- February 27th, 2023 at 3:30 PM in the library
- March 27th, 2023 at 3:30 PM in the library
- April 24th, 2023 at 3:30 PM in the library
- May 15th, 2023 at 3:30 PM in the library
Ryan Schoonover - Principal
Jennifer Perelgut - Certified Staff
Faith Babon - Certified Staff
Jane Kinghorn - Classified Staff
Tara Moffitt - Parent
Antigone Norgaard - Parent
Betsy Washburn - Community