Programs for the academically gifted and talented are available at Wildfire. Students are identified based on the results of placement tests.
Gifted students receive accelerated and enriched instruction in mathematics and/or language arts, depending upon their area(s) of identification and needs.
- Learn more about the Schoolwide Cluster Grouping Model in this four-part series on: implementation, administrative support, tips for success, and sustaining and evaluating progress in the model.
- Blog article about Gifted Cluster Grouping by Dr. Dina Brulles, Ph.D.
- Cluster Grouping of Gifted Students - Frequently Asked Questions - By Susan Winebrenner, M.S. - Adapted from ERIC Digest EDO-EC-01-2
- "The Cluster Grouping Handbook: How to Challenge Gifted Students and Improve Achievement for All" - A Schoolwide Cluster Grouping Model By Dina Brulles, Ph.D. and Susan Winebrenner, M.S., by Free Spirit Publishing.
- "Maximizing Gifted Students’ Potential in the 21st Century" from the American Association of School Administrators, e-Journal - By Dina Brulles, Ph.D. and Susan Winebrenner, M.S.